Richell redesigned One-Touch Pet Gate! Please click here to see new One-Touch Gate II.
Richell's One-Touch Pet Gate is beautifully crafted and has a "tension-mount" design that allows you to attach it to a doorway/hallway opening to keep your pet confined to his/her own "special" area. The gate door allows you to move freely from room to room. The "one-touch" handle design provides the option of opening/closing the gate with one hand. Lockable gate door provides additional pet security. Its beautiful hardwood construction complements Richell's other fine wood pet products. Optional Frame Set available and sold separately.
At first glance, your gate will have a “V-shaped” gap between the gate door and the main frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you tighten the adjuster knobs. The adjuster knobs are designed to control the entire set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place. This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate. (link to video here under Resources – Videos)
• Fits doorway or hallway openings from 28.3" to 35.8" wide
• Tension-mount design keeps gate permanently in place
• Gate door opens in both directions to allow ease of movement
• Latched gate handle locks/unlocks easily with one hand
• Rubber stoppers protect wall surfaces
General Product Information:
• Recommended for small to medium dogs 8 to 44 lbs. (4-20 kg)
• Instruction manual included
• 1 ½" space between wood spindles
• Wood spindle size is 5/8"
• Gate door opening is 16 ¼" wide
• Step-over bar is 1 5/8" high
• Made from sustainable Rubberwood